Director at Wikata Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2000 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:555
General Manager - Human Resource - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION :
- To ensure implementation of HR policies in assigned area and to provide the infrastructure support, facilitating employees by maintaining an effective and efficient work place.
JOB PROFILE :
1. Recruitment & Selection :
a. Responsible for Recruitment & Selection with in policy framework for assigned units.
b. Ensure timely availability & proper placement of contractual manpower.
2. HR Policies & Procedures :
a. Ensure effective implementation of approved procedures & policies at assigned units.
3. Compensation Management :
a. Responsible for time office & leave management.
b. Responsible for timely preparation & distribution of salary & wages.
c. Coordinate PMS exercise for workers & staff.
4. Establishment Function :
a. Responsible for Joining, Confirmation & Separation formalities for the unit manpower as per HR delegation matrix.
b. Coordinate employee welfare activities.
c. Ensure proper maintenance of employee records and quick retrieval as & when needed.
5. Employee Relation :
a. Responsible for Grievance handling and harmonious / cordial industrial relations in the unit.
b. Responsible for Disciplinary Actions - Maintenance of discipline in units including issuance of advisory memos, charge sheet etc.
6. Statutory & Regulatory Compliance :
a. Responsible for all statutory & regulatory compliances applicable to units w.r.t HR & Admin function.
b. Responsible for Verifying labour contractor bills & related compliances.
c. Coordinate with Legal department for legal cases and attending legal proceedings / labour cases.
d. Responsible for necessary action / coordination related to PFA Nominee / Factory Manager / Unit Head as per nomination procedure.
e. Maintaining effective liaison with government agencies in close consultation & guidance from Corporate HR.
f. Legal compliance related to administrative department & Coordination with government bodies for Administrative & legal requirements including Fire & Safety.The liaisoning activity to be in close coordination with Corporate.
7. Training & Development :
a. Coordinate training activities at unit level.
b. Facilitate in new HR initiatives in Units.
8. Facility Management - Facilitation in planning, effective & efficient implementation & regular monitoring of :
a. Facility Provision in Unit including Housekeeping services, Canteen/Pantry Management, Horticulture Maintenance services, Pest Control Management system.
b. Administrative arrangements for in-house Events.
c. Maintenance of Office equipment.
9. Facility Services including Telecom services, (Landline & Mobile, Transport arrangements & Maintenance of official vehicles, Mail Receipts & Dispatches, Security services, Fire safety & Occupational Safety,Reception & Front office, Waste & Scrap disposal in effective manner, Civil construction(Routine and sanitary repairs.
10. Provide inputs & facilitation in yearly budget preparation.
11. MIS - Timely submission of MIS to reporting authority.
12. Any other related task assigned by reporting authority w.r.t. HR & Admin functions.