Research Analyst at Quess Corp Ltd.
Views:419 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
General Manager/Head - Sales & Marketing - Polymer & Petrochemical - North (17-25 yrs)
General Manager - Marketing (Regional Manager-North)
Role Objective :
The main purpose of this role is to lead the journey towards excellence in Marketing by providing leadership to all aspects of Marketing (Sales, Business Development, Customer Service), in the process make Companies brand the most desirable partner for customers and enabling human resources in order to contribute sustainable competitive advantage.
Reports to: SVP, Head- Marketing & Commodity Business
1. Chief Manager- Marketing (2 Nos.)
2. Asst. Manager- Marketing (1 No.)
Administrative Reports :
1. DGM - Product Development & Technical Support (1 No.)
2. GM - Marketing Finance (1 No.)
Around 17+ years of post-qualification experience in Polymer and Chemicals Marketing with 8-10 years experience in leadership position handling a Region (preferably North India) of large Petrochemical Company with annual revenue over INR 5000 Crores.
1. In-depth understanding of petrochemical business
2. Comprehensive knowledge about the market and products
3. Good communication and negotiation skill for effective customer relationship management
4. Knowledge of Business Finance and Quantitative Analysis for decision making
G. Skills & Behaviour :
1. The incumbent needs to be a strong leader with an ability to personally counsel employees at all levels below him in the organisation, in general and in Marketing function, in particular.
2. He must have good commercial acumen, be a persuasive communicator, politically savvy, possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and be capable of thinking strategically.
3. He should have an excellent man-management skills and building relationships, especially with external and internal people, at the senior level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.