Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:1250 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
General Manager/Head - Quality - Dairy (15-20 yrs)
GM (Head Quality-Dairy) PG Dairy Technology
Our client is a Highly respected and ethical Group. One of their company is a leader in Dairy Industry and has grown massively in last 5 Years and poised for huge growth.Current Turnover Rs 2400Crore PLus.
We are looking for a GM (Head Quality with Total Experience 20 Years at least 10 years in Dairy
Lead - Quality
- Plant Quality Lead
- Plant Quality Incharge
- CC Quality Incharge
- Customer Quality
This role will be responsible for Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Research & Development and New Product Development functioning as a Centre of Excellence. Key responsibilities include ensuring adherence to quality standards for milk as well as other dairy products, across the value chain - procurement, operations and sales, managing all quality operations, leading R&D and new product development as well as continuous improvement initiatives.
Central Quality Assurance, R&D, New Product Development as well as Plant Quality Control team members will be reporting to this role.
1. Driving compliance as per standards:
- Ensuring compliance to guidelines given by FSSAI or any other applicable law/rule with regard to food safety
- Ensuring that the plant complies with the ISO 22000 standards on food safety, documentation and quality.
- Ensuring compliance with AGMARK, BIS, EIA and other legal requirements related to food safety in food processing industry.
- Ensure quality standards of milk and milk products at every stage - be it procurement, processing and sales.
- Will be food Safety Team Leader as well as FSSAI nominee.
2. Managing quality operations:
- Ensuring / maintaining overall Quality activities as per guidelines, QA plans, SOP etc for plant.
- Conduct performance audit of vendors, packaging suppliers and CC regularly.
- Ensuring that safety and GMP/GHP (good manufacturing practices and good hygiene practices) are followed to ensure hygiene and cleanliness.
- Addressing all quality complaints from external and internal customers and driving improvement for quality.
- Preparing annual budget for the quality department and ensuring compliance to budgeted spends.
- Lead the quality team members across Comany, based out of manufacturing plant as well as Chilling centre through continuous performance feedback and providing requisite trainings.
3. Driving improvements in Quality:
- Ensuring adequate documentation of all quality processes followed, and analyzing them on a weekly, monthly, annual basis to identify trends.
- Driving continuous improvement of milk quality, including training to employees on food safety and cleaning in plant and in CC.
- Analyzing quality of competitor products on a continuous basis and developing processes to improve quality of milk and products.
- Collaborating with the plant head and procurement lead to improve quality in operations - by proactively identifying and closing gaps in process.
- Keep Updates of new legal compliances for Food safety.
4. R&D/New product Development
- Driving research and development across all product categories. In collaboration with cross functional teams, research product ideas, determine feasibility, create prototypes, stabilize formulations for scale up
- Create and drive new product development pipeline portfolio, to ensure successful rollout of value added profitable products to achieve growth plans
1. PG in Dairy Technology /Dairy Science/Food Processing /Chemistry or Microbiology, M.Tech (DT).
2. Prior work Experience : 15-20 years, Should be at least 10 years experience in dairy
3. Preference will be given to qualification in Dairy Technology/Dairy Science.
4. Leading large teams (~300 quality professionals across the company )
5. Systems thinking Approach
6. Agility, problem solving approach and end to end ownership is critical
7. Partner with Business to provide and implement business solutions
8. Bring in Industry Best Practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.