Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:1314 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Finance - Oil & Gas Domain (18-22 yrs)
We are looking to hire General Manager - Finance with one of our leading client in Oil & Gas domain.
Job Location : Delhi/NCR
- To prepare and plan for control processes that needs to be followed within the department
- To ensure overall monitoring of various accounts
- To ensure timely finalization, consolidation and closing of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly accounts as per the accounting requirement
- To plan and provide guidelines for taxation compliances as per the statutory requirements
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of quarterly and annual taxation reports as per reporting guidelines
BANKING AND INSURANCE :
- To ensure timely and accurate banking activities are carried out in a smooth manner
- To advise and counsel concerned departments on commercial matters related to the GSPA), Material Purchases & Works Contracts
STATUTORY/REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS :
- To ensure proper compliance to all statutory Acts
- To examine & comply with PNGRB regulations in commercial & financial matters
- To liaise with the Stat auditors for timely closing of quarterly and yearly accounts
- Investment on daily basis & as per board guidelines
- To plan and prepare for management board's approval on investment
MIS AND REPORTS :
- To ensure generation of reports on analysis of various cost control and reduction analysis
- To review and scrutinize various proposals on financial and commercial angles.
Required Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA
Experience : Minimum 18 years of post-qualification experience preferably in Oil and Gas Sector.
Age Limit : Not more than 45 Years as on 1 st Nov 2019.