Business Head - Europe & Middle East at People Resources
Views:946 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
General Manager - Finance - Consolidation & Reporting - CA (15-25 yrs)
AVP/GM- Finance ( Consolidation and Reporting) for a very large and renowned MNC. Role is part of the top leadership team. CA with minimum 18 years of experience in very process-driven organizations renowned for their accounting practices.
- Scrutinize and check periodically the hygiene of Financial Statements by proactively identifying user training gaps impacting same.
- Ensure consolidation and finalization of the year-end financial statements including P&L and Balance Sheet and Audits (statutory and tax audit) and consolidation of the subsidiary company account as per the Indian Accounting Standards.
- Issue guidelines to all locations for timely and accurate closure of accounts.
- Carry out Financial and Balance Sheet Reviews to ensure correctness of the same.
- Drive timely capitalization of projects and timely review of ongoing projects.
- Actively participate in review of accounting policies and procedure for ensuring benefits relating to SEZ, tax incentives, etc.
- Ensure accuracy and timelines in preparation of consolidated accounts and financial MIS in line with the accounting policies.
- Participate in the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies for the company.
- Work towards effective resolution of any discrepancy or data/ entry issue for any business in consultation with the Finance Controller.
Documentation & MIS:
- Ensure all statutory and accounting related documents and records are maintained consistently, accurately and up to date
- Ensure all updation on the SAP System is undertaken and completed in a timely manner and resolve any issues that may be highlighted
- Ensure that all statutory records are accurately maintained at all locations.
- Review and sign off all MIS reports that are to be presented to the senior management team.
- Develop critical KPIs for the shared service center, measure, audit and report performance against KPIs
- Maintain weekly, monthly communications and metrics reporting with business partners
- Lead continuous systems and process improvement initiative
- Ensure timely completion of the statutory audits for the Group.
- Review inputs from the Internal auditor for the finance function.
- Own the process of ensuring Segregation of Duties for the Group.
- Ensure all required information is provided to the auditors and all queries raised are adequately addressed.
- Ensure audit reports are received from auditors in timely manner.