Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8672 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
General Manager - Finance & Company Secretary (12-20 yrs)
General Manager Finance & Company Secretary
Purpose of Role :
- Establish and implement new process in relation to financial accounting and the reporting function to deliver accurate and timely management reports.
- Ensure accounting treatment is proper and complying with Company's Policies.
- Responsible for direct and indirect taxation matters, audit and treasury matters and spearhead other related projects when necessary.
- Review and analyse financial reports for the management.
- Act as Company Secretary to the company and to discharge all responsibilities as a compliance officer and ensure good corporate governance.
- Manage Legal, Intellectual property, Logistics matter.
Key Result Areas :
- Monitor all collection, send chaser and coordination to receive all receivables in time.
- Cash flow analysis/Expenses analysis/Profitability analysis
- Prepare monthly financial report to management
- Currency exchange management.
- Prepare audit, monthly reports related to finance.
- Support wage matters.
- Other financial related issues.
- Maintain full set of accounts
a) Full set of AR
b) Full set of AP
c) Provide sales results to marketing department.
- Handle daily accounting duties
- Prepare reports
Budget Management :
- Fixed Asset management
- Other accounting related issues.
- Handle Audit matters
- Company Secretarial
- Ensure statutory compliance by aligning business process with applicable law.
- Maintain and keep updated all statutory registers, minute books etc.
- Organize Board Meetings, General Body Meetings etc.
- Liaise and communicate with all Government, Semi Government departments/offices, Institutions relevant to the business of the Company and also with consultants, Legal Advisors, Advocates appointed by the company.
- Make applications, file forms, returns under various applicable laws.
- Drafts, vet legal documents.
- Manage legal and business communications.
- Manage litigations for and against company.
- Interpret and advise management on the Statutes applicable to the business of the Company.
- Create and/or protect Intellectual Property of the Company/ Group
- Inventory Control.
- Import and Exports management
- Responsible for matters related to logistics.
- Handle taxation matters.
- Other tasks as and when assigned by Supervisor.