Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:2885 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
General Manager - Finance - Cement (15-20 yrs)
General Manager - Finance
OBJECTIVE: Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services; preparing growth plans; managing a team.
- Develops finance strategies using financial and accounting knowledge, information, analysis, and recommendations to management, strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Drive the Companys Financial planning
- Manage Financial relationships including that with Banks, Financial analysts, shareholders
- Manage the cash flow of the company
- Managing short, mid and long term capital requirements of the Company
- Budgeting and expense control
- Finalisation of accounts
- Internal and external audit
- Legal, Tax, Secretarial matters
- Compliance and statutory requirements
- Managing a team of professionals
Education: A Chartered Accountant with any additional degree like CA, ICWA or Law would be preferred
Work Experience: 15 -20 years in a listed manufacturing Company (preferably Cement) having manufacturing base in India.
Competencies Required for the Position: Must have worked in a complex business environment in a reputed company with excellent grasp of Accounting and Finance functions.
- Exposure to SAP
- Exposure to Indirect and Direct tax and planning
- Basic Knowledge of budgeting and costing