HR Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:757 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - Logistics Firm (15-20 yrs)
1. Create, coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and supporting systems of the company to include consolidation, budgeting, costing, tax planning and internal audit.
2. Oversee the processing and the approval of revenue and expenditure control documents.
3. Develop and improvise finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
4. Coordinate the preparations of consolidated financial statements, financial reports, costing analysis and information reports.
5. Establish and implement objectives, policies and operating procedures for the company.
6. Develop and oversee the implementation of strategic business plans and annual budgets.
7. Coordinate improvements in financial and management information systems for the company.
8. Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all assets and evaluate new Capex proposals.
9. Constantly evaluate and improvise fiscal management.
10. Oversee compliance with direct tax, indirect tax, Forex and Transfer Pricing regulations, working capital management, tax planning and corporate governance.
11. Manage relationships with financial institutions and banks.
12. Recruit, train, supervise, motivate and retain department staff.
13. Other duties as assigned.