Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3228 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - Chemical Manufacturing Firm - CA (12-22 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparation Finalization of Balance Sheet and Statutory Accounts.
- Maintaining books of accounts in Tally or in any other ERP Modules.
- Able to check receipts & payments whether they are appropriately approved within COA, documented properly etc.
- Should have experience to prepare accounts under Ind AS.
- Liaison with Statutory Auditors and Internal Auditors
- Should be able to prepare subsidiary/associate companies accounts.
- Over all supervision over accounting, taxation, billing process
- Needs thorough knowledge in preparation of consolidation of accounts.
- Knowledge of IND AS and IFRS rules
- Able to present the accounts to the Board with analysis.
- To be able prepare cash flows and able to project future cash flows.
- Preparation of comparison between budget and actual w.r.t. accounts and cash flows.
- Should be implement internal control system
- Must be CA with Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience in Handling Accounts & Finance Dept of any Chemical Industry or Equivalent to the same will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked as Head of the Department for min 3 years
- Personally prepared Finalization of Balance Sheet and Statutory Accounts
- Knowledge of Income Tax Act and filling of returns for Individual, Partnership Firms, Trust and Manufacturing Company
- Strong financial and business analysis skills as demonstrated by prior experience including financial modelling
- The candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills, negotiation skills and Goal Orientation, Go-getting Attitude, Quick Learner.
- Have the ability to plan, structure and organise their individual work
- Should possess patience and have superior interpersonal skills
- Good planning & organisational skills. Should able to priorities work load & meet deadlines