Co-Founder at BLH Big Leadership Hiring Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1980 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA - Filtration Firm (5-6 yrs)
About the company :
Started in 1991, then a small enterprise and now a foremost organization in Indian Filtration Industry, the company is housed in Ahmedabad with manufacturing unit in Gandhinagar. The company is considered to be the epitome in Filtration Industry with clients across length & breadth of Indian Sub-Continent. They have a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with boasts of best of the designers and engineers. The company has 60% female employees.
Upper Cap : 10-12 LPA (it is dependent on your current package and expertise level in sales.)
Job purpose :
The F&A manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Bank reconciliation, Prepare balance sheet, Prepare tax returns, P&L statement.
- All statutory compliances related to accounts and finance.
- Check and verify the entire invoice for proper cash flow process.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Prepare financial statement on time.
- Manage Cash flow and funds of the company.
- Manage Banking, funding, credit, etc.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation.
- Develop periodic finance report as or when management requires.
- Manage All Admin Staff (ACCOUNTS, FINANCE, EXPORT etc.)
- Ensure all financial transaction updating in the tally.
- Check and verify Stock Management.
- Inward outward Payment process analysis.
- Process all the Invoices of vendor, consultant, and staff.
- Assist the subordinate in the daily banking requirements.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvement.
- Ensure audit is zero defects.
Learning & Development :
- Ensure skill enhancement.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Maintain the Attendance, punctuality, and discipline.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
- Minimum qualification : Graduate/Postgraduate in Commerce, Accounting, and Finance. with CA
- Specialized knowledge : Thorough Knowledge of Accounting and Finance principals and procedure. Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
- Skills : Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills, Attention to detail.
- Abilities : Ability to detect inconsistencies, ability to analyzing and manipulating the huge volume of data
- Personal characteristics : Confident, pleasing personality, never give up attitude, good communication- written and verbal/ administratively self-maintaining, approachable and solution-oriented attitude.
- Experience : 5-6 of experience with accounting systems and finance management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.