General Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (12-30 yrs)
Only Qualified CA can apply for this opportunity
Job title: General Manager - Finance & Accounts
Work Location: Head Office, Kolkata
Function: Finance & Accounts
Reports to: CFO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should be leading a team of a minimum size of 5 to 6 persons in the management cadre - should be indirectly supervising 15 people at least
- Should have a proven track record of delivering assignments/projects relating to cost reduction/ efficiency improvement/tax efficiencies
- Will be responsible for supervision of subsidiaries from finance/accounts perspective
- Coordinating with Corporate IT to render support for troubleshooting/development activity when necessary from finance/accounts - should be able to drive change/improvements in IT capability as regards the finance and controlling functions
- Will also be the HO resource for supervising the consolidation of subsidiary accounts and compliance, as far as is necessary, under Indian law like LODR, Ind AS. etc
- Will be a resource for mergers and acquisitions related work, due diligence, etc
- Will be responsible for Government subsidies/incentives at various company manufacturing locations enjoying benefits under State and central schemes
- Will be responsible for driving slow and non-moving stock reduction at company and subsidiaries- locations
- Will coordinate with third party consultants and advisors for cost reduction/efficiency/systems development related activities
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Qualified CA - with additional CS/CMA qualification an added advantage - should come with references which are impeccable
- Should have a minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in all/most of the following:
- Corporate financial accounting and preparation and audit management of stand alone and consolidated financial accounting statements - independent charge of such role will be an added advantage
- Controlling /Expense control- at branches/depots/manufacturing locations
- Internal audit/risk management with particular reference to receivables, taxation, inventory control
- Mergers and Acquisitions - negotiations, valuation, due diligence
- Taxation / regulatory compliance
- Experience in treasury and banking operations will be an added advantage but not essential.
Personality Trait Requirements -
- Must have attention to detail, time management, and integrity.
- Dynamic, Objective, Achievement oriented having sound managerial capability.
- Good in interpersonal relationship
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.