HR at Talent Growth International
Views:3686 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
General Manager - Finance & Accounts - NBFC Startup - CA (14-15 yrs)
Company : NBFC Start-Ups Based at Bangalore
GM - Finance & Accounts - Qualified CA with minimum 15 years of experience into overall Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Audit and Working capital management, must be from BFS background (either from Banks, NBFC or Financial Services experience must)
General Manager - Finance & Accounts
Job Description :
1. To Manage Complete Financial accounting.
2. Managing Audits : Statutory, tax (Annual + Quarterly)
3. Internal Audit coordination.
4. Ensuring timely & accurate submission of Direct & Indirect tax returns and payments of taxes, tax Audits and Annual Return.
5. Complete Taxation.
6. Various tax related registration of the companies.
7. All compliance's relating to accounting, tax, audit and finance function.
8. Managing the Entire payments process of the company.
9. Formulation of SOP and Strengthening of Systems and Processes.
10. Treasury Operations - Funds Management, Placement of Surplus funds.
11. Inter Group Transactions - Close coordination with various internal and external stakeholders.
12. Risk & Compliance - Risk Control Matrix Implementation and Compliance
13. Strengthening and Compliance of Internal Control Systems.
14. Risk assessment and mitigation measures of Finance and Accounts Function.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Skills & Experience :
1. Chartered Accountant with 14-15 years of experience.
2. Must be from Banking or Financial Services background.
3. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
4. Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Tax and understanding GST
5. Good accounting knowledge is must. Should have worked on Financial Reporting profile, responsible for preparation and presentation of various financial statement.
6. Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate financial results
7. Ability to handle tax related work independently
8. Effective oral and written communication skills.
CTC OFFER : 18-20 LPA (Negotiable)
NOTES : ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATE ( Bangalore) has worked BFS Background who are into hard core finance, accounts, taxation, audit and working capital management can Apply.
Contact : Rajesh - TGI - HR Manager - 0832700697
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.