Recruitment Lead at Addrec Solutions
Views:722 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
General Manager - Engineering & Maintenance (20-27 yrs)
- Proven experience of 20-25 years in Electrical/ Mechanical /civil engineering, with a minimum of 10 years handling various MEP & PHE Works Packages and experience in airport-related projects.
- In-depth knowledge of airport engineering principles, construction methodologies, and maintenance practices.
- Experience in leading and managing multidisciplinary teams in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with Indian aviation regulations, safety standards, and environmental guidelines.
- Strong project management skills with a successful track record of delivering airport projects on time and within budget.
- Proficient in using computer-aided design (CAD) software and other engineering tools.
- Membership in professional engineering associations is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ civil engineering or a related field is required. A master's degree in engineering/ MBA or Airport Management will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of liaising with various stakeholders, both internal and external.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.