Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:3346 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
General Manager - Emerging Markets Strategy & Marketing - Pharma (12-20 yrs)
- Strategic strengthening of Marketing & product management efforts across Business Units
- Marketing leadership experience (Marketing Strategy with pharma domain), managing international markets
- Emerging Markets (Brazil, Peru, Mexico ROL, South Africa, Asia & Australia)
- Assist in the development of the growth strategy for all Emerging Markets.
- Full line management responsibility for all EM HO based staff of Portfolio, BD & Marketing
- Portfolio/pipeline creation, management & strengthening for EM.
- EM budget development.
- Identification of new target countries in EM region and assist in building market entry strategies.
- Regular co-ordination with Country Heads to drive existing & new strategic initiatives
- Leading implementation of the Emerging market Commercial Strategy, adopting a disciplined process and ability to excel in execution of marketing strategy.
- Pharmacy graduate with marketing education and strong analytical skills.
- Leading the selection of appropriate product pipeline via internal development team and business development targets (products, partnerships and potential M&A) and manage regulatory grid.
- Facilitate for mid-term plan of EM operations and prepare an elaborate operational & strategic route map of next4-6 years
- Driving Acquisition/In-licensing opportunities evaluation
- Oversight of EM business parameters through robust MIS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.