Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:9018 Applications:1151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1006
General Manager/Director/Vice President - Business Strategy - Construction Firm (20-22 yrs)
General Manager/Director/VP - Construction Projects
One of the Large MNC company is hiring for a Leadership role
Main responsibilities :
- To lead own, manage and drive delivery of a program of complex projects as determined by the organisation.
- Implement the strategic direction in organisation for engineering standards and service in line with the company's standards
- Create strong business relationships with internal stakeholders, suppliers and customers
- Develop and implement supplier management framework to ensure quality delivery of engineering services from the outsourced supply chain
- Proactively identify and minimize the risk of business through mitigation controls
- Develop and implement efficient system / processes to ensure compliance to global / regional / local statutory requirements and governance framework
- Implement the best-value procurement strategy solution for every project, making use of the out-sourced model, negotiating the appointment of suppliers and working with the Procurement and Commercial team to ensure contacts are correctly established
- Lead support and take ownership of cross-workstream change management role as required
- Research and communicate best practice and emerging trends in Engineering
- BE Civil/MBA Construction Management
- In depth Knowledge of Construction Methodology in industrial/data centre development
- Hands on experience in execution of pre-engineered building (PEB)
- Managed/Heading Projects P&L at Pan India level for at least 3 to 4 years
- Experience in civil /plumbing /electrical/ planning, coordination & supervision of state of the art projects in related segments is a must.
- Good with Project Management Tools
- Proficient in preparing estimates/BOQs (Bill of Quantities) and tender packages.
- Vendor and Contractor Management
- Problem-solving & decision making