Senior Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:323 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
General Manager - Digital Transformation - IT/BFS/BPO (12-18 yrs)
General Manager Digital Transformation
Role purpose : Purpose of the role is to drive the conceptualization, development and implementation of Digital as a Service (DaaS) approach & provide advisory/consultancy services to Local Market/Group entities. The role oversees development & implementation of Digital Lean process, reengineering initiatives to enhance speed, simplicity & accuracy for the LM/Group entities. They also play a crucial role to act as a Program Manager, to bring change management, transformation and project management expertise to generate custom Digitalisation Roadmaps & smooth project deployment for the Local Market/group entities in scope.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Oversees the E2E project and works very closely with other cross functional teams & key stakeholders and across the LM/Group entities and Strategic Projects Leadership.
- Leads the team of DaaS advisors in doing Local Market/Group review & assessments to generate custom Digitalisation Roadmaps for the processes in scope.
-Identifying commercially viable business opportunities to develop automated solutions for partners.
-Deliver automated solutions according to partner specifications on time, as per the available budget, according to local market/group IT and Security standards
-Lead / mentor cross functional & centre strategic/transformational projects with the aim of driving efficiency/effectiveness and providing visibility to stakeholders on performance bottlenecks and by identifying efficient approaches to accomplish task.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Knowledge of process improvement (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma), automation, and rationalisation methodologies
- Functional experience (ie. Finance / Enterprise Operation and Processes) and Strong understanding of the business processes
- Strong commercial experience in a global technology / managed services environment
- Experience in continuous improvement/ process improvement and design
- Experience of data analytics, statistics, data insights reporting
- Experience in working in an Agile Organisation / Model
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.