Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:642 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Manager/Deputy Manager - Finance - Building Material (12-20 yrs)
- Ensure adequate credit and debtors controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved
- Ensure availability of adequate operating budget to ensure success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual requirements
- Oversee management and coordination of all reporting activities for the organization including revenue/ expense and balance sheet reports
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors ensuring all audit issues are resolved and compliance issues are met.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations with funders plan requirements, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Leadership management.
- Oversee Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets purchased to ensure all are in accordance with statutory guidelines.
- Additional responsibilities as and when given
Stay safe and take care.