General Manager - Customer Service - BPO (12-15 yrs)
We are seeking for a General Manager Customer Service, who can take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients. Professional experience of 12 to 15 years in Customer Service roles with 8-10 of managing Key Accounts. Proven ability to deal with challenging time lines, has excellent communication and number crunching skills combined with great Analytical Skills. Must possess hands on experience in managing customer queries, day to day problem solving and a mind-set that thrives on driving 100% customer satisfaction despite day to day operational challenges. Will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining relationships with long term key customers by comprehending their requirements and driving new business acquisition.
- Act as a key interface between the clients and internal departments.
- Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Focus on determining and managing Key Accounts in order to accomplish and advance Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reviews, service, budgets, and maximize opportunities to develop new business.
- Cognizant of the Competition and general market activities on a periodic basis.
- Establish close relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service continually.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- Organize and prepare specified reports and MIS in line with the customers- requirements
- Preparing and completing action plans; enhancing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change as per customer's needs.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; bench-marking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service team and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Extensive Travel, mostly Domestic, to manage all the key accounts and new businesses
Skills & Requirements -
- 8-10 years- experience of managing Key Accounts
- Excellent at managing customer relationships across geographies
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to work with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across departments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, logical thinker and problem solver, with the ability to find solutions by thinking out of the box
- Able to work effectively within defined deadlines
- Ability to generate and effectively implement plans/ideas
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people and manage teams in different regions
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working on ERP - SAP, Oracle etc. and excellent at operating Microsoft Office