General Manager - Corporate Strategy - Consulting Firm (10-25 yrs)
The key capabilities we need are:
- Vision - they must understand and actively support company's mission to promote sustainable economic development (ie: the solar business is a means to an end).
- Replication - they must be able to develop the company's experience and expertise into a marketable model and implement that model(eg. Franchising, consulting).
- Leadership - they must be able to lead (and retain) staff during a difficult period, and must be able to transform the company's working culture to be more transparent, ethical, and supportive. Building up an effective senior and middle management is crucial.
- Business - they must be able to oversee the day-to-day business and work effectively with the Board (understanding that technical operations are led in the field by the Head of Operations).
We are looking for the following character traits:
- Resilience - ability to manage and succeed under stress
- Initiative - strong inclination to learn and innovate
- Rigour - strong on method and process
- Precision - detail oriented
- Depth of thinking - demonstrate insight and critical thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.