Business Head at BitCrust HR Services
Views:1399 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
General Manager - Corporate Law - FMCG (12-25 yrs)
GM - Corporate Law with a leading FMCG Brand
Review the Company's litigation matters and advice Management on options available. Investigate, research, analyse the legal matters and appointment of appropriate Solicitors based on their past performances. Liaising with Solicitors for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures, handling civil, criminal & arbitration cases
- Review and draft responses to Legal notices received in coordination with Solicitors/Attorney to ensure that responses are filed within stipulated time frame as decided by the Court of Law. Update Management on the progress
- Advise management on risk mitigation
- Coordinate with other departments for their legal requirements and obtain understanding of legal issues
- Review and advice the Management on various amendments, notifications, acts, rules, latest judgements etc. by various Government institutions and research and prepare detailed analysis of these based on company's interest / business plans. Advice all concerned to ensure that company's interest / liabilities are protected
- Experience in handing litigation related to Property, Land, Real Estate, Construction etc.
- Have in-depth knowledge of all Contract, real-estate and Commercial laws, such as Contract Act, Companies Act, and Intellectual Property Laws, etc.
- Good Knowledge of Property and Land Transactions and laws pertaining to the same.
- Drafting of various policies and deeds such as code of conduct, Charter of Authority, sexual harassment
- Have work experience in commercial and corporate law practice.