General Manager - Corporate Human Resource - Agri/Food Processing (12-25 yrs)
GM HR (Corporate Role)
- Heading all Plant Location.
- We require Male candidate who has grown from Plant HR Manager to Role where All Plants HR Manager of Company, reports to him.
- He should be working from Head office.
- Minimum 6 Plants should be reporting to him.
- The role is primarily responsible for ensuring all plant objectives are achieved by providing HR solutions that are aligned to the Corporate HR Strategy
- The key deliverables of the role include effective implementation of the HR policies and OD interventions in the plant to create a vibrant and performance driven culture
- The role is also responsible to ensure stable Employee Relations, statutory compliances, performance management and drive the Talent Management Strategies.
- Driving the overall HR Strategy for the site and ensuring it is aligned with the business plans with respect to Talent Management, Organization development, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations.
- Working closely with business units, functions and other key stakeholders
- Stepping back from day-to-day activities to view the HR function from a different perspective and see the bigger picture; using facts (e.g. Information, trends, needs) to support observations and rely on extensive analysis / modeling/valuation and interpret before making a decision
- Prepare and monitor Annual HR & Administration budgets
- Proactively identify and resolve employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the site to operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Creating an environment where established ways of thinking could be challenged and evolved
- Building internal relationships and working effectively with others to jointly address issues and opportunities
- Initiate dialogue, shape thinking, gain support, influence others and positively manage conflict
- Ensuring high Employee Engagement levels
- Develop and ensure a consistent work culture
- Understand the cause of grievances and provide a long term approach and solution to the management for mitigating the occurrences
- Deploying systems & procedures to ensure stable IR environment in the plant
- Liaising with external statutory agencies, Village Panchayat and other authorities
Candidate Profile :
- Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management
- 15 years+ experience out of which minimum 5 years of experience of overseeing HR & ER in the manufacturing sector
- Thought Leadership
- Ability to influence others
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Strong drive, energy and commitment
- Analytical capability and understanding of strategic HR issues
- Flexible and adaptable. Can think in structured ways but can operate in a relatively free- flowing and unstructured work environment
- A good listener with innate instincts for the values that others bring to business dialogue
- Highly entrepreneurial and passionate about creating value
- Apolitical and ability to work under pressure
- Conflict Management
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Reliable and displays highest level of integrity