Senior Consultant at Flexability
Views:262 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
General Manager - Corporate Affairs & Federal - Alcohol Beverage Firm (12-20 yrs)
Opening - General Manager (Corporate Affairs & Federal) with a leading Alco -Bev MNC, Gurgaon
- This role is responsible for designing and implementing the strategic road map for both the medium and long term, in alignment with the overall organization's objective and vision.
- Interface between the organization and the external environment, Central Govt. Ministries,, Central Govt. Departments eg. Finance, CBIC, CBDT, Ministry of Commerce, Health, Food and other related central ministries.
- Engage with Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DPIIT), under the Ministry of Commerce, to push for cascading federal priorities like Ease of Doing Business etc to States for the Alcobev sector.
- The incumbent will be involved in 70% strategy and 30% transnational work.
- Able to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- The incumbent must have experience in working with government bodies like Ministry of Finance (CBIC, CBDT) / Ministry of Commerce / Custom Bodies (Import and Export)/ Health Ministry/ Food Ministry, with Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Is a collaborative thinker focused on best solutions
Experience - 12 to 20 years
Qualification: Bachelor's / Master's (Advanced Degree in Public Policy is Preferred)