Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:3147 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
General Manager - Corporate Accounting - Manufacturing - CA (10-17 yrs)
Executive Search Associates is one of the leading Search firm and one of our leading client are looking for a Senior professional and the details are enclosed:
1. Background of the client : Its one of the renowned group privately held business conglomerate, with diversified business interests across sectors and spread across globally.
2. Position : General Manager - Accounting (Manufacturing Industry with Strong experience in SAP)
3. Location : Gandhidham (Bharuch) Gujarat
4. Job Role :-
- Preparation and Finalisation of Accounts independently in accordance with disclosure requirements of Companies Act & following Accounting Standards (IGAAP, INDAS), Consolidation of accounts.
- Group Reporting as per IFRS. CAPEX Appraisal for New Investments Proposals, Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Strong Exposure in Plant Accounts with good Indirect Taxes exposure including GST.
- Expert Knowledge in Accounting Processes P2P, R2R, O2C, GL.
- You should have Knowledge on US GAAP & SOX Compliance.
- Completing Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit and Cost Audit in time without any major audit objections/issues.
- Supervising the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz. fund management, credit control & profitability, Steering the implementation of internal controls on financial reporting and ensuring their compliance, Release of standard costs monthly in SAP, actual costing month wise.
- You should be qualified Chartered Accountant and you should have hands of experience in SAP/FICO/ERP and you should have worked in Manufacturing companies.
- You should have strong leadership and inter-personal skills to be able to liaise with Group CFO.
Reporting - This position reports to Group CFO
For any further queries please feel free to call at +919849387079
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.