Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:426 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
General Manager - Contact Center Operations - US Healthcare (16-25 yrs)
Objectives and Responsibilities of GM Pharmacy Operations.
(A) As a Strategic Thinker:
- Identifying Transformational Value Creation via RPA and Analytics offerings.
- Design Thinker and bringing thought leadership to the Business
- Account Management
- P&L Management (Revenue management, Cost Optimization, Improvements)
- Client Communications Management
- Has a Solution Design experience and could help create new line of business with the Service value stream
- Stakeholder Management
(B) As Driving Results:
- Track program performance and its impact on the financial goal
- SLA & Metrics Management
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual performance appraisals of employees in the vertical.
- Identify opportunities to streamline business processes and systems.
- Represent the company and actively participate in operational reviews, MBR s/QBRs
- Attend to Client calls, Status Meeting and Client Feedback.
(C) As a Partner with Clients:
- Delivering Highest Level of Service Delivery Standards
- Exemplify Passion for excellence
- Ability to enhance the Service Model and design innovative commercial models to drive profitability.
(D) Lead People
- Inspirational Leadership
- Lead from the front as the SME of the Business/ Program
- Design & Drive People Metrics
- Improve employee retention and enhance employee engagement.
Qualifications & Mandatory Skills:
- Graduation / Postgraduate / Preferably PMI Certified
- 16-20+ years' experience in the industry, out of which at-least 6+ years' experience as a Unit Lead
- Extensive experience in US Healthcare with 12- 14+ years in CLAIMS & PHARMACY Operations/ Pharmacy management/Process excellence/operations strategy.
- Prior experience in managing Medicare part D programs is preferred
- US health care (ERISA/HIPAA/State Mandates)
- Preferably Six Sigma/ Lean Sigma certified
- Awareness of ISO, ISMS & other Compliance and Audit Parameters
- Astute understanding of MS Office Tools