General Manager - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Industry - NGO / Social Service
Category - Operations
Skills - General Manager, Fund-raising, Consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- As part of the regional senior management, work closely with the team to ensure smooth and efficient management of all matters related to Service and Operations
- Help build long term strategies, team development plans, client relationships, and business development goals
Client Details :
- Our client is a global consulting firm that supports non-profits raise and acquire funds from local and international donors by using a range of data-driven and analytical approaches to offer a complete suite of services.
- Responsible for the smooth operations of the organization for servicing and operations to support the short and long-term objectives for the Company. This would include understanding and being alert the market changes.
- Working closely with the CEO and Regional team on business development strategy and opportunities, tracking of performance and setting of KPIs.
- Responsible for building Client Relationships through regular interaction and feedback session with clients
- Working on Country profitability and good management of contract/fee negotiation, budget management, product development/sourcing
- Responsible to continuous explore new business development/introductions with new and existing clients. Working with the regional and local team on BD presentations and proposals, providing BD pipeline reporting.
- Ensuring the structure and processes are set in place for staff and building a team of engaged staff who are committed and passionate about the business.
- Ensure efficient and effective operations through continuous Client Ops process reviews and audits, Operations process reviews and audits, process flows for all clients - regularly reviewed, data security, reportings, etc.
- Responsible for the financials for the Company including profitability, office costs and procurement, etc.
- Ensure the compliance of the set up to all local regulatory requirements and legal requirements. This includes (and not limited to) to all Client Contracts, all operational agreements, employees' contracts, etc.
- The candidate should have 10+ years of relevant experience with similar consulting spaces
- Atleast 7 years of team management experience across different functions
- Should have worked in non-profit sector
- Should have excellent understanding of non-profit fundraising, donor management, campaign management, etc
- Should have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Candidates with experience of working with multi-cultural teams will be preferred
- Excellent opportunity for people looking to apply and enhance their career in marketing and fund raising
- Become part of regional leadership team working directly with the CEO and Country Manager
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.