Principal Consultant at Fortune HR Consultant
Views:9709 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:345
General Manager - Compliance & Risk - BFS (10-17 yrs)
- Monitor, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of all departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and provides reports on a regular basis to keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Managing and Maintaining Compliance Obligation Register - ensure coverage of all RBI Circulars in it.
- Identification of Compliance Risk in each business line, product and processes
- Map the identified risk to the various functions/departments and compute the inherent risk based on available controls through Test of Design and Test of Effectiveness
- Circulate instances of compliance failures along with preventive instructions
- Periodic inspection through Compliance Testing and review of audit findings on period basis.
- Ensure monitored findings are recorded in appropriate systems and follow-up with business management on the resolution and closure of open issues.
- Giving sign-off on process notes and documentation required for handling various retail asset activities.
- To assist to operate in accordance with all applicable regulations and protect the Bank from compliance and regulatory risks and enhance the reputation of the Bank and avoid reputation / financial loss.
- To support Head - Compliance on Compliance issues, Regulatory changes, Risks across retail asset functions.
- Ensuring compliance with the bank's internal policies, including adequate knowledge of them and documenting compliance as directed by RBI.
- Collaborate with Risk, IAD and handle RBI inspection and its effective closure
- Create Compliance culture in the organization by regular interaction with employees imparting knowledge through e-Circulars, Compliance Certification and Monitoring System, e-learning etc.
- Monitoring Fraud Investigations involving customer accounts and coordinating with investigations with appropriate internal and external resources.
Qualifications & Experience
- JAIIB/CAIIB are preferred.
- Experience: 10-12 years in any Commercial Bank, with minimum 5-6 years experience in Compliance/Regulatory/Risk/Audit/Corporate Control functions/Credit - Credit Mid Office, Back office.
- Knowledge of NRI accounts, familiarity with FEMA/RBI regulations, Inward/Outward remittances, Forex/Money changers activities, Inland Letters of Credit, Bills discounting, Bank guarantees, other Trade finance activities is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.