Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1758 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Community - Co-Working Business (10-16 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our reputed clients in the co-working space.
General Manager will lead the Community Management team for their flagship location(100,000 sq.ft co- working space and amenities) -
- Create a collaborative environment amongst our members through events and partnerships
- Maintain 100% occupancy. Achieve sales target goals, and manage churn
- Ensure that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Effectively manage a team to ensure a healthy and growing community
- Engage in the larger city community by attending events and networking with local Start- ups and organizations
- Lead the integration and deployment of the technology platform
- The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, experienced in hands- on implementation, and effective in building / growing a community, and managing the P&L.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ years of work- experience in a leadership / business development / Start- up role
- MBA from a top tier college
- Understanding and experience managing a team of 6+ across multiple functions
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.