Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:6097 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
General Manager - Commercial - Infrastructure (14-20 yrs)
We are looking for General Manager Commercial for Goa location. Please see Job Description
- The position will involve interactions with various stake holders /projects. Our clients offer excellent salary/perks as per industry norms & commensurate with experience.
The position heads legal and commercial function and involves offering Legal Counsel / Expertise to the various offices of the organisation.
- Core responsibilities & Legal services, project contracts drafting agreements, vetting and preparing various legal documents, addressing issues related to employment and hiring of employees and labour, Litigation, Contract Management, IPR, Regulatory, Compliance, Property, Trademarks etc.
- Will be involved in dealing with day to day corporate / strategic advisory, drafting and negotiating high value and complex contracts for procurement of technology and services, software licensing and managed services deals. Also, taking care of the entire compliance management. Responsible for smooth and speedy functioning of the department.
- Key responsibilities are providing legal advice on general daily corporate legal matters, transaction structuring and preparation of documentation for business functions.
The position covers :
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and settling legal and transactional documents & agreements
- Preparing Contracts / Agreements
- Financial commercial dealing, negotiations
- Vendors management
- Preparing Manuals / Policy Documents as may be required by various Overseas functions.
- Coordinate with outside Counsel in case any matters are referred to them.
- Assist in Corporate Law compliance activities of Group entities. Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations as well as adherence to internal group policies and procedures.
- Advise / assist on international legal or other Global matters, as may be required
- Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters.
- Maintain Legal Files.
- Manage IR union related issues
- Good knowledge on labour matters is required.
- Must be through with Project finance management role and commercials
- Develop effective relationship and engagement with internal stakeholders, clients, business associates and other function groups
Candidate Profile : We are looking for a bright individual with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Law from one of the top Law schools in India with 18-25 years experience in a large, manufacturing (preferably Projects, power sector, infrastructure, construction, materials, lubes) organisations with All-India and international operations. The incumbent will report functionally to the CEO and Board and have a small team.
Core Edge Solutions
No.138, 7th Cross.
29th main road,( Lake road)
BTM 2nd stage, Bangalore 560076
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.