Recruiter at KNR Management Consultants
Views:1337 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
General Manager - Category Head - Chocolate/Nuts Division - FMCG (15-25 yrs)
The person will be responsible for category management and responsible for increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth & will be responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category.
The candidate must have relevant years of experience in FMCG Industry, specifically in Chocolate or Nuts division.
JOB PROFILE :
1. Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
2. Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
3. Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
4. Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
5. Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
6. Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
7. Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category