Recruiter at Smartedge IT Solutions
Views:623 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
General Manager - Captives/GIC/GCC Account Management (13-18 yrs)
General Manager- Captives/GIC/GCC Account Management
- Will drive growth within existing GIC accounts by farming the allocated set of accounts. Must have experience in Key Account Management in Captives / GICs / GCCs - preferably with a Tier-1, or, a mid-size IT firm of repute.
- Around 13-18 years of post-MBA experience, of which at least 5 years of experience with GICs.
- Should have very strong Account Management expertise in order to bring mine existing accounts and acquire fresh business for the company. Track record of developing and closing large engagements, and managing multi-million dollar GIC accounts. Develop strong, long term, revenue-producing relationships with the customers, and partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships. Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Understanding customers specific IT / business pain points and applying solution knowledge to address those pain points.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio with a focus on increasing market share and revenue.
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships. Communicate with clients on a regular basis and responding to specific queries, Develop and execute a Governance framework for the account.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts.
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs. Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams.
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner. Identify and approach new potential strategic customers to grow the footprint within the account.
- Monitor account performance metrics and Governance. Support business operations, drive fulfilment effort, invoicing, and collections processes. Ability to multi-task with a strong and energetic work ethic.