General Manager - Business Finance - NBFC (4-7 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Business Finance, FP&A, Budgeting, Financial Reporting, Fund Raising, Debt Securitization
Job Description : General Manager-Business Finance (NBFC)
Team Lead Role
Client Details :
Our client is one of the fastest growing NBFC
- Conduct monthly business update meeting of the business vertical by capturing high quality analysis (of financial & business metrics) through right communication tools (excel, ppt, word doc etc)
- Keep business teams on course for delivering the outcomes identified during update meetings by setting up relevant review cadences, milestones for key projects; partner in delivering the same
- Support treasury team in debt raise and securitization of inventory and financing loan book. Handle due diligence, investor data requirements
- Facilitate high quality RCAs through data to help business teams understand the drivers / factors impacting key financial outcomes for the company and present in a clear and concise manner
- Identify profitability improvement opportunities. Take end-to-end responsibility for delivery of margin & cost projects and program manage them to operational excellence
- Operating plans: Play an integral part in the short, medium and long range planning by understanding overall organization goals, distilling them for relevant functions and driving high quality inputs to create a robust bottoms-up financial & operating plan
- Create monthly MIS reports to be presented to the top management and Board
- Candidate should be an MBA Finance from Premier Institute/ Chartered Account with minimum 4-7 years of experience with captive units, NBFC, Banks in the similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Power point) & Google slides/sheets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & team leadership skills;
- Comfortable to work in a very dynamic, fast growing environment and an entrepreneurial, de-central organizations
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work at a Senior/Team Lead position in a growing organisation
- Leading Compensation and Growth Opportunities
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.