Consultant at Innoquest
Views:625 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Manager - Business Excellence - Healthcare BPO (15-20 yrs)
General Manager - Business Excellence - US Healthcare
A global BPO with domain expertise in back office processing, contact centres and HRO solutions with 40000+ employees worldwide.
1.Open to US Shifts (Evening Shifts)
2. Overall 15 years of experience, of which at least 6 years in US Healthcare Quality
3. Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Deployment of Standardised Transaction Quality Monitoring & Excellence Assessment across the organisation.
- Deployment of Discovery Methodology, Transition Methodology, Continual Improvement Methodology, Operations Methodology applicable to Healthcare business.
- Alignment of organisational metrics to Excellence frameworks.
- Implement strong governance to address Operations Quality and Improvement projects and initiatives
- Deploy AI, ML, Analytics based SMART audits & also drive audit automations
- Experience in driving Compliance Audits. Relevant certification preferred.
DESIRED SKILLS :
- 15+ years of overall experience with at least 6 years in US healthcare BPO in quality function at a leadership role
- BPR/ Process Transformation
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Diploma in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Certified Auditor - ISO 9001, 27001 (preferred)
- Strong domain knowledge in international healthcare processes and products.
- COPC registered coordinator and implementation experience of COPC, preferred
- Knowledge of ISO9000, ISO27000, HIPAA is added advantage.
- Ability to identify process re-engineering requirements against end to end service provisioning in healthcare domain.
- Ability to work across various geographies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.