Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4609 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:458
General Manager - Brand Purpose Manager - AlcoBev Firm (6-14 yrs)
We are at present having a senior position as Brand Purpose Manager - General Manager for a leading ALCOBEV company for BANGALORE location.
We are looking for only female candidates for the position
Supervisor's Position : Portfolio Head
The purpose of this role is to lead brand communication, content leadership and embed the brand in popular culture. The role supports delivery of breakthrough Marketing Business Plans (in collaboration with Brand Performance Manager) by enabling company's brands to legitimately communicate the brand franchise through - Licensing into non-alcoholic product formats & strategic business extensions and amplifying this impact through Digital, I&A and Sponsorships. The role also involves partnering with the innovation team to lead the brand agenda of renovation of the core & innovation around agreed opportunity & challenges. Striking partnerships with external eco-system to help embed the brand in culture is a key expectation. To lead the creation of the brand agenda that is focused on a 3-6-12-18 month view. To nurture & further scale up the socializing platforms that have been created for the brand. Leverage global best in class work & relationships to create compelling direction & work on global brands.
This role supports delivery of the "Brand purpose vehicle" and its P&L by working closely with Head - BPV & Franchise Marketing.
Strategic & Planning Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing the portfolio strategy and Marketing Business Plan for applicable brands, jointly with Consumer planning.
- Responsible for constantly reframing the long-term CATEGORY, PORTFOLIO & BRAND STRATEGY by making creative connections to identify strategic opportunities
- Lead the brand influencer and advocacy plan development and execution in partnership with the I&A team
- Oversee the development of brand communication/content/key visuals look based on the finalized platform/creative idea
- Responsible for development of brand architecture, advertising architecture, packaging architecture and brand out innovation approach in consultation with the innovation team
- Lead the development and support the execution of the "Brand purpose vehicle (BPV)" business strategy plan by collaborating with the BPV & Franchise Marketing Team.
Brand Extension & Brand Purpose Vehicles
- In collaboration with Head - BPV & Franchise Marketing, champion the development of Brand Extensions & Brand Purpose Vehicles business plans in categories outside of alcohol that will help deliver on the incremental gross profit target
- Support the execution of Brand Extension & BPV business plans by collaborating with the Head - BPV & Franchise Marketing (including a matrix team: internal (media, digital, supply/procurement, group tax, company secretary, legal, finance, GBT) & external (licensing partners, design & creative agencies, merchandizers, offline & online distributors, auditors etc.))
- Deploy the distinctive iconography & brand assets across product design for strategic extensions, so that the same can be leveraged across all execution growth drivers with clear guidelines for execution
- Develop all strategic sponsorship partnerships on our brands & manages all contracts & relationships in this regard
- Responsible for securing ASCI / CIABC compliance of Brand Extension at all times
- Partner with the Innovation team to synergize the category, portfolio & brand strategy with the pipeline strategy
- Support the Innovation team to create radical & breakthrough product ideas that will unlock significant value for our brands by delivering on powerful insights
Remuneration will be best in the industry.
If you are interested for the position, please apply with your updated CV at the earliest in accordance to the JD.
Current CTC - Fixed+ Variable:
Notice Period - No. of Months (Negotiable or not):
No. of Reportees:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.