Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:1873 Applications:626 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
General Manager - Brand Marketing - FMCG/FMCD/Nutrition/Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
General Manager - Brand Marketing (Only Diversity Profiles)| Mumbai/Gurgaon
1. Brand Leadership, Market Consolidation, Market Share & Profit Centre Management:
- In line with roadmap to leadership for respective brands, set 3-year plan objectives in terms of volume and share. Build and facilitate business and profit opportunities through Strategy Plans, Maestria and Annual Brand planning
- Achieve Volume/ profit targets and Operating Cash Flow targets through conceptualizing and developing marketing strategies.
- Develop brand vision, while anticipating mid- to long-term changes & crusade drawing on brand, consumer and key markets understanding
- Inspire commitment and alignment of the senior management behind brand vision & crusade
- Seek and define new, engaging and inspiring ways to successfully communicate brand vision & crusade to internal and external stakeholders
2. Brand Strategy and Planning:
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that will drive hard revenue goals and increase awareness at the national and global levels.
- Develop and oversee the strategic direction of the Marketing Groups including brands positioning Communication, new product opportunities and integration of all brand activation in line with the core brand idea.
- Champion and manage, marketing promotional partnerships that contribute strategic value to the brand and reaches the target segments quickly and effectively
- Partner closely with the Category Managers to develop strategic plans and Annual Brand Plans to reach optimum market share that reflects segmentation, targeting and value proposition development.
- Firm up the channel mix and marketing activities covering products, packages, pricing and promotions in line with Brand Plan strategy.
- Lead competitive strategies and pricing actions and recommend brand's pricing in order to protect and improve brand's volume and profitability.
- Lead theorganizations brands portfolio strategy which comprehensively addresses market and competitors
- Plan, detail, inform, execute and monitor the Annual Brand Marketing Budget
- Ensure consistency in positioning of each brand vis-- -vis strategy.
3. Brand Communication:
- Lead effective advertising and promotion programs and Mobilize the communications team to - get the plan off the page- with efficiency and flexibility - measuring results and adjusting the plan to reach aggressive goals quickly
- Continuously and effectively build brand positioning, visibility, trials and communication for the respective Brand portfolio
- Monitor timely implementation and evaluation of marketing plans and extend the brand communication through all mediums like; fashion, lifestyle, cricket, movies etc. and the other innovative ways/mediums.
- Anticipate future trends in terms of communication and their impact on business, draw clear business implications from communication performance and use it to maximize a brands- performance
- Assess skills of creative / media agencies and continuously manage / challenge them to provide exceptional level of service
4. Brand Activation:
- Identify promotion best practices and, use them to inspire continuous improvement of promotions. Set up best practice sharing tools across teams and companies
- Ensure adoption of brand activation / channels relevance & strategy by the Sales department / Sales director
- Allocate & prioritise promotion resources according to brand / portfolio strategy
- Lead the development of new mechanics or promotional ideas to give our brands or company a competitive edge
5. Consumer Insight and Market Intelligence
- Lead new product development and strategies, packaging, printing technologies etc through consumer insights derived from market research, competitive mapping and other market intelligence.
- Monitor monthly volume and industry performance to generate accurate and meaningful insight about consumers & categories
6. People Management
- Strong focus on people leadership dimension. Nurture, Grow and Manage functional talent.
- Ensure the skill development of Category Managers and Brand Managers in their respective areas.
- Works with cross-functional teams, leading marketing efforts.
- Aims at building a consumer-facing innovative culture at the organization