Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:6301 Applications:1293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
General Manager/AVP - Supply Chain Solutioning - Management Consulting (10-18 yrs)
Role : General Manager / AVP - Supply Chain Solutioning ( Management Consulting) for CPG / Manufacturing / Pharma/Retail)
Location : Mumbai / Delhi NCR / Bangalore
- Work with clients to understand the business requirements related to supply chain & Prepare the Solutioning / RFP for the same.
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as be a part of the larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes
- Clearly outline solutions in appropriate formats for presentation to the clients.
- Collect and analyze data relating to supply chain operations, setup and evaluate performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking processes
- Provide analysis and design support operational implementations and re - engineering
- Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client - specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
- Participate in client meetings when and where required
- Manage consultancy projects, provide guidance to subordinates in a complex solutions design projects
- Prepare business proposals for clients, outline the roadmap for solution design and present it to the clients
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
- Overall Experience 9 to 15+ years, with a mix. of industry and consulting experience.
- Graduate with PG Diploma in Materials Management / MBA in Operations / Supply Chain from a premier B - school
- Preparing RFPs / Working on the Solutioning Proposal
- Should have worked in Preparing RFP / Solutions for Global Projects / Clients
- Proven technical strength and creativity - the ability to think outside the box for technical solutions.
- Proven ability to work well in a matrixed environment, across multiple stakeholder groups, and influence all levels within an organization to get things done.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical and public presentation skills.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to learn topics quickly.