Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet
Views:742 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
General Manager/AVP - Integrated Business Planning Head - CPG/Auto Spare Parts/Lubricants/Tires Industry (18-25 yrs)
Head of Integrated Business Planning (GM / AVP level)
- Collaborate with Regional cross functional stake holders (Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Product Management, and Finance) to understand market needs and business strategy.
- Collaborating with the Business Transformation Team and Regional stake holders drive change management while implementing best in class process and technology to support E2E Supply Chain Planning transformation.
- Provides direction on operational trade-offs needed to maximize customer service while minimizing costs and inventory.
- Accountable for plan sufficiency while assessing demand & supply sign off to generate a 50:50 plan with the business goals and strategies in mind and keeping the customer at the centre.
- Monitoring, analysis and continuous improvement of Supply Chain KPIs to deliver to agreed targets and manage risks.
- Accountable for leading and facilitating the consensus Unconstrainted demand planning process to generate one set of unconstrained demand plan with set of assumptions defined, risks and opportunities identified using available tools, analytics and parallel views and taking the 4 P's In the process collaborates with category teams, pricing teams , channel sales and marketing teams
- Accountable to coordinate the final business plan
Functional/Technical Competencies :
- Integrated Business Planning Process / Sales Operations Planning Process
- Demand Planning and Forecasting - Solutions like O9, BlueYonder, Anaplan, Kinaxis etc.
- Integrated Supply Chain Systems / Solutions
- Data Analytics
- Strong communication, relationship skills, collaborative & leadership skills.
- Strong supply chain analytical capability and understanding the impact of such on overarching business results and customer service.
- Financial budget planning, analysis, capital planning and reporting skills
- Ability to write business reports and undertake presentations
Work Experience :
- 20 + years in Supply Chain Management, Sales & Operations Planning process (5 + Years Senior Leadership role in Supply Chain)
- Demonstrated supply chain strategy and execution capability, thought leadership, strategic thinking with a thorough understanding of supply chain planning & business dynamics.
- Profound knowledge of S&OP, Integrated Business Planning.
- Preferred Industry : CPG, Auto spare parts, Lubricants, Tires etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.