GM - Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:254 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
General Manager/Assistant Vice President - Research & Development - Agri Chemicals/Oil & Gas (15-18 yrs)
GM/AVP- R&D - AgriChemicals/Oil & Gas Role Summary :
The incumbent will lead the R&D and will be responsible for driving the development and applications strategy of new products with special focus on Green & Sustainable portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Head the R&D with respect to its strategy, direction, and implementation
- Develop new ideas, product lines and applications areas and fulfil the product pipeline for the future development of application areas like Agricultural, Animal Nutrition besides Oil & Gas and HPCI
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the department on day-to-day basis and accordingly plan and implement the systems, resources, and manpower
- Craft organizational structure with respect to the projects undertaken, and the work involved
- Build strong network with all stakeholders (Internal & External) for cross-functional collaboration
- Network and collaborate with external agencies like Universities, Laboratories and Consultants to bridge the gap between the resources available and resources needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with Marketing and Customer R&D teams to incorporate new product and applications areas
Position Requirements Qualification:
- Ph.D in Organic Chemistry/ Chemical Technology(Oils)/ Chemical Engg
- Minimum 15 years' experience in R&D, preferably at Head or N-1 position of a suitable Oleochemicals or related Chemical Industry preferably in synthesis & applications development.
- Experience in areas like Surfactants / Home & Personal Care / Food & Pharma / Refinery / Oil & Gas / Agrichem will be preferred.
- Experience in Biotechnological processes will be an added advantage.
Critical Skills :
- Cross-functional Collaboration & Networking
- Building & Leading diverse teams
- Strong industry & academic network (CSIR & similar laboratories)
- Capability to scaleup R&D products to commercial sales
- Ability to grow & improve the R&D organizational setup from a long-term perspective
- Growing the new product portfolio in alignment with business needs
- Ability to assist, control and support Toll Manufacturing of new products
Budget: 50 to 70 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.