General Manager/Assistant Vice President - Inbound Sales - Leisure Travel (12-20 yrs)
Working for a Multinational DMC of global repute, the incumbent will be responsible for the following :
- Develop and execute the company sales plan in accordance with the sales & profitability targets for inbound travel.
- Establish a process driven approach towards sales and ensure entire sales team including partner sales representatives are effectively utilizing SALES FORCE as the main sales CRM tool.
- Conduct regular training on the sales CRM tool "SALES FORCE" to ensure the effective adoption of the same in the entire team(mainly B2B sales).
- Will be responsible for the development and performance of all inside sales activities.
- Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Craft and implement strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development and training of Sales Representatives
- Improve sales, conversions and assist in the marketing strategy, including the development of campaign, product and pricing initiatives. Requires healthy interaction with the Operations leaders and functions (B2B and B2C) in order to optimize customer service delivery resulting in improved sales efficiency and overall performance.
- Must have good understanding of operations and should effectively coordinate with Operations team for enhancing customer experience.
- This individual must be a leader who is focused on developing their team, improving processes, collaborating with others, have a passion for data, metrics and reporting, and an eye for operational efficiency
- Developing budget plans with marketing and sales budgets to include training, events, materials and staff.
- Ensure adherence to set budgets by territory sales heads.
Must Haves :
- Proven ability to lead sales operations teams including hiring, mentoring, motivating and retaining talent in a B2B and B2C environment.
- Strong process orientations and good understanding of sale tools particularly Sales Force.
- Very clear understanding of inbound sales process in the Leisure Travel Industry with and experience of being in a leadership position for at least last 3 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.