Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:2231 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
General Manager/Assistant Vice President - Company Secretary - Real Estate/Chemicals/Auto (15-20 yrs)
Designation - GM/AVP Company Secretary
1. Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, Shareholders meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
2. Convene and service AGMs/Board meetings, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
3. Ensure operations are in accordance with rules and regulations
4. Facilitate good communication between the board, committees, senior management and non-executive directors, and shareholders
5. Take responsibility for the administration of the company.
6. File necessary documents and ensure MCA and Stock Exchange compliance
7. Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
8. Liaise with external regulators, MCA, Stock Exchanges, SEBI, other regulatory bodies.
9. Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
10. Manage the Shareholders/ JV agreements, mergers and takeovers.
Candidate profile :
1. Experience : 15-20 years in listed entity having exposure of JV entity
2. Qualification : ACS/ FCS and LL.B.
3. Expert Knowledge of SEBI and Corporate Laws.
4. Exposure to Merger & Acquisition, Joint Venture related agreements/compliances.