Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:528 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
General Manager - Advanced Material - P&L Function - Chemicals (15-25 yrs)
General Manager - Advanced Material Chemicals
Job Description :
Key Success Factors (key Metrics / KPIs / Deliverables) :
- Specific High Growth Region Sales and Commercial Excellence framework approved by HGR leaders
- Drive breakthrough regional growth in spite of market and industry headwinds; achieve more than double digit
- CAGR over next 5 years from both organic and inorganic growth.
- Work through global business leadership to not only develop India business strategies but ensure the strategies are well executed to drive results.
- Assure annual operation objectives are met, including but not limited to revenue, gross margin, cash flow, etc.
- Motivate and develop regional team to perform at optimal levels
- Assemble a high-performance regional team, coach and develop talent for larger roles
- Ensure you have succession plan for your role at least two deep with candidates
- Partner closely with each global leaders to build a regional AM strategy that aligns with global strategy but reflects the local competitive dynamic and unique growth opportunities present in the region.
- Address new business opportunities with appropriate strategy and organizational structures
- Build/maintain high-level customer relationship; develop programs for strong/trusted partnerships with key customers
- While this leader will have a commercial focus, must be able to work closely with and understand manufacturing capability of the business to help guide expansion of capacity and optimize regional supply chain
- Lead M&A activities for Advanced Material in the region,
- The successful candidate will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. He/she is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. In terms of personal competencies, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results as well as a strong financial acumen.
Experience the ideal candidate could bring :
- Proven strategy formulation and product/business positioning skills.
- Solid commercial development and marketing expertise in a B2C environment with significant growth expectation.
- Broad strategic analysis skill set complimented with a detail orientation.
- Global operations exposure, with experience in developing effective global business strategies and marketing plans across many different operating environments.
- International experience and culturally savvy.
- Results to growing a business with profitable, organic and acquisition-oriented initiatives that leverage a company's core technology, cost and competitive advantages.
- Proven people leader and developer of talent.
Basic Requirements :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, business and/or technology, with MBA/ Advanced Business Degree preferred.
- At least 15+ years work experience with at least 5 years of experience leading a P&L function
- Multinational and multi-industrial company experience so that the leader is comfortable in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated experience driving growth and organization change.