Consultant at Confidential
Views:367 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
General Manager - Accounts - OEM Firm - CA (18-25 yrs)
One of the leading OEM Company is looking out for General Manager Accounts.
- To finalize and publish Company Accounts (Solo and consolidated) duly audited by Statutory Auditors.
- To finalize and publish Company Accounts of MRF SG duly audited by Statutory Auditors.
- To ensure compliance of all Secretarial Activities of MRF SG in connection with Board meetings and Annual General Meetings.
- To process & credit Salary and other entitlements of all employees of HO (including top management), SOFs and Senior employees of all the Plants
- To ensure payments as per due dates to all suppliers of Raw Material (Local and Import), Oil, Capex( Plant-loan based), Advertisement, Export Clearing for Company as a whole and Travel, Capex ( for HO&SOF) and all other payments for the Corporate Office.
- To ensure all compliances in relation to PF, ESI, Profession Tax, Gratuity, Superannuation and TDS in accordance with the provisions of the respective Acts and Rules.
- To provide funds to Plants and SOFs based on the requirement as per monthly funding plan.
- To manage claims/ funding and investment activities, finalize and publish accounts for PF, Gratuity and Superannuation Trust.
- To process all management approval documents of various departments for the top management approval.
- Formulate timelines and processes for drawing quarterly/ annual final accounts of the Company including consolidated accounts with subsidiary companies.
- Coordinate with the Statutory Auditors of MRF SG for review, preparation and publishing of Annual Accounts.
- Ensure documentations and compliance of all Secretarial activities of MRF SG in coordination with the Company Secretary, in line with the requirements of Companies Act of Singapore.
- Develop controls for payment through E Net/ Cheque for salary, employee entitlements, all vendors & statutory payments.
- Ensure compilation and filing of statutory returns for ESI, PF, Income Tax, GST and Labor related areas as per due dates.
- Undertake special projects for streamlining existing financial systems and processes.
- Monitor and analyses monthly expenses relating to Admin, Advertisement and report
- Coordinate with various departments and Plants for processing management approval documents.
- Month / quarter and annual accounts closing of Corporate Accounts and MRF SG, as per timelines
- Publish monthly combined profitability of MRF and MRF SG in coordination with EY.
- Publish various monthly MIS reports.
- Review of MRF SG accounts on a quarterly basis, publishes observation points and follow up for the resolution of points raised.
- Preparing notices, minutes and presentations other documentations as required for the Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting of MRF SG in coordination with the Company Secretary of MRF SG, with due approvals from the Directors of MRF SG.
- Check and confirm monthly MIS published by MRF SG.
- Make payments through E pay/ Cheques, to all vendors supplying RM & Oil (Plants), Capital items (HO and Plants- Loan related), Advertisement, Rent, Export freight and clearing, Contract etc subject to verification with POs/ Management approvals.
- Process and pay travel claims (Domestic and International) of staffs in line with the Travel Policy/ Rules of the Company and related bills for hotel, air, train, taxi and bus.
- Remit statutory payments like ESI, PF, Income Tax ( Corporate and Employee related),GST, Insurance premium etc, as per due dates
- Process monthly Payroll for all the staff of HO (including Top Management), SOF and senior staff of Plants and credit salary online to the bank accounts of the staff, as per timeframe.
- Publish monthly statement of PF to all employees of the PF Trust through online portal.
- Invest PF contribution (Employee and Employer) in Public/ Private, Government Bonds, ETFs as per the investment pattern notified by EPFO and approved by Trustees of the Fund.
- To get Actuarial Valuation done for Gratuity ( quarterly) and PF Trust Investments ( annually) and make necessary provision in the books of accounts for the expenditure.
- To fund the Gratuity liability with LIC as per the Valuation.
- To fund Superannuation fund with LIC as per Superannuation Trust Rules.
- Prepare final Accounts of PF, Gratuity and Superannuation Trusts, get the same audited by Statutory Auditors and approved by the Trustees.
- Prepare minutes of the meeting by the trustees on a periodical basis and get the approval from the Chairman of the respective Trusts.
- Engage with the annual surveillance audit team of EPFO / external audit for the PF trust.
- Providing data required for various departments like Excise, Sales Tax, Income Tax, GST, Secretarial and HRS in connection with the requirements from Statutory/ government departments/ agencies.
- Identify and work on the existing systems and procedures for continuous improvement.
- Engaged in the activities of various committees constituted by the management like CSR, Travel, and HR Policy improvements etc.
- Process all management approvals after proper verification and discussions with HR/ respective departments.
- Coordinates training requirements of all departments in Finance.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards, related regulations, systems and procedures applicable to Accounts and Audit of the Company and the functional ability to understand and implement Statutory/ Regulatory changes from time to time.
- Good knowledge of various Statutes, Rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of financial transactions, Payroll and the reporting functionalities in SAP.
- Overall working knowledge of all the functions in the Company, i.e. Manufacturing, Marketing, Engineering, Technical and HR.
- Good understanding of the Policies and practices in the Company, present and past.
- Administrative ability to coordinate activities in relation to finance function, with various departments, functions in the Company, Government departments and agencies.
Supervised by : VICE PRESIDENT FINANCE
Required Qualification/ Work experience : Chartered Accountant
Travel (frequent/infrequent; intra-city/intercity) : Infrequent