Practice Leader - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2979 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
General Litigation Lawyer (5-9 yrs)
Requisite Skills :
- Adept at Civil, Commercial & Criminal (White Collar & Business Crimes) Litigation : Drafting and filing summary suits, partition suits, testamentary suits, company petitions, matters etc..
- Regularly appearing before various Indian courts and fora.
- Good drafting & communication skills
- CORPORATE AND GENERAL ADVISORY : Drafting opinions, conducting research for and advising corporations on several issues pertaining to Indian Laws and regulations
- Drafting replies and documents dealing with claims raised, with respect to willful defaulters. Advising clients on strategy and the way forward in various litigation.
- Briefing and assisting Senior Counsels and Counsels in arguing such matters.
- Appearing before the benches of the Bombay High Court, Securities Appellate Tribunal Debt Recovery Tribunal and lower civil courts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.