Practice Leader - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1361 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
General Litigation Lawyer (5-9 yrs)
Requisite Skills :
- Adept at Civil, Commercial & Criminal (White Collar & Business Crimes) Litigation : Drafting and filing summary suits, partition suits, testamentary suits, company petitions, matters etc..
- Regularly appearing before various Indian courts and fora.
- Good drafting & communication skills
- CORPORATE AND GENERAL ADVISORY : Drafting opinions, conducting research for and advising corporations on several issues pertaining to Indian Laws and regulations
- Drafting replies and documents dealing with claims raised, with respect to willful defaulters. Advising clients on strategy and the way forward in various litigation.
- Briefing and assisting Senior Counsels and Counsels in arguing such matters.
- Appearing before the benches of the Bombay High Court, Securities Appellate Tribunal Debt Recovery Tribunal and lower civil courts.