General Corporate Lawyer - Law Firm (7-12 yrs)
One of the Reputed law firms in Chennai is looking to hire General Corporate Lawyer.
- The desired candidate must be a law graduate with 7 - 12 years of relevant post qualification experience of Corporate practice.
- Advising and structuring commercial transactions: Joint ventures, Mergers, and acquisitions, Strategic alliances and Private equity
- Drafting of related transactions documentations such as share subscription and purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders agreement, joint development agreement etc.
- Advising on foreign investment structuring and entry strategies.
- Technology transfer arrangements.
- Due diligence reviews and follow through with research, anticipate and guard the clients against legal risks.
- Renewable energy projects specifically with respect to wind and solar energy including drafting necessary contracts and documentation such as EPC and O&M Contracts.
- Structuring, drafting, and Review of commercial contracts and other legal documents.