General Corporate Lawyer - Law Firm (7-12 yrs)
One of the Reputed law firms in Chennai is looking to hire General Corporate Lawyer.
- The desired candidate must be a law graduate with 7 - 12 years of relevant post qualification experience of Corporate practice.
- Advising and structuring commercial transactions: Joint ventures, Mergers, and acquisitions, Strategic alliances and Private equity
- Drafting of related transactions documentations such as share subscription and purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders agreement, joint development agreement etc.
- Advising on foreign investment structuring and entry strategies.
- Technology transfer arrangements.
- Due diligence reviews and follow through with research, anticipate and guard the clients against legal risks.
- Renewable energy projects specifically with respect to wind and solar energy including drafting necessary contracts and documentation such as EPC and O&M Contracts.
- Structuring, drafting, and Review of commercial contracts and other legal documents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.