Talent Acquisition Partner at GeekyAnts
Views:849 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
GeekyAnts - Business Analyst - Healthcare Sector (1-4 yrs)
- 2 - 4 years experience in Health care, preferably in the IT domain.
- Experience in coordinating projects for mobile and web app design and development is preferred.
- Experience in client-facing and interacting with various stakeholders.
- Performing requirements analysis, documenting, and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Evaluating business processes, gathering requirements, finding out areas for improvement, and coordinating with the development team to implement solutions.
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases, epics, and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Creating process models, specifications, use case diagrams, process flow diagrams, ERDs, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Working knowledge in tools for wireframing, prototyping, and creating activity diagrams like lucidchart, Azure, Balsamiq & Microsoft Visio will be a plus.
- Competency in Project management tools like Jira along with Confluence.
- Knowledge of Coding is good to have.
- Experience in using AWS/Azure/GCP tools would be an advantage.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills and technical skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Gathering information from meetings with stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Familiarity with fundamental healthcare actors/concepts like payer, provider, E.H.R, health plan, claims, etc., will be preferred.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating with team members and management.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements in the Healthcare industry.
- Good communication and email writing skills.
A bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred