Geekster - Deputy Manager - Human Resource & Talent Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
Geekster is an edtech platform offering a holistic solution to a million plus college graduates passing out every year. The students get trained on in-demand skills on the personalized learning platform and pay only after getting a job. While the employers are able to access pre-vetted talent through data driven matching algorithms.
We are disrupting the traditional education system with technology and are backed by some marquee investors. Join us and be a part of the rocketship to make a permanent impact on the world of higher education.
Geekster is looking for a passionate - HR & Talent Acquisition- partner to help streamline the HR processes and to help attract the best talent to the company. This is a high impact role where you will be working closely with the founding team and be a part of the core team of a fast growing edtech company.
Please apply only if you are comfortable working in a startup environment.
1. 2-4 years of experience as an HR or Talent Acquisition specialist preferably with a startup.
2. Experience working on the internal HR function policies & processes.
3. Experience sourcing profiles from social media, resume databases and professional networks
4. Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
6. Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong bias for action.
7. Graduate or Postgraduate in HRM, Psychology, Business, and/or related fields
1. Coordinate with the functional teams to identify the talent requirements.
2. Design job descriptions and source potential candidates from various sources i.e. professional network and/or hiring portals.
3. Own the employer branding initiatives and build long-term relationships with applicants and potential candidates
4. Design & build the effective internal HR policies and processes.
5. Managing the company's admin activities and day to day HR operations of the company.
Salary offered: 7-10LPA