Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:1510 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Vice President - Training & Development (20-30 yrs)
Vice President Training & Development - GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
- Founded: 2005
- Clients: U.S. Healthcare Providers
- Solutions: Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Health Information Management (HIM), Patient Access, Billing Insurance
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading national provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients' billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
For additional information on GeBBS please visit our website www.gebbs.com .
Designation: Vice President
Department: Training & Development
Location: Navi Mumbai
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading training department (Process training, Voice & Accent Training, Soft Skills Training), Domain Academy Design & implementation.
- Implementation of Tools & Technologies to obtain organizational targets and maximize client and customer satisfaction. Using tools like CAN8, Versant, Neuro Language and Epiplex helped the organization achieve business objectives with utmost quality
- Developed and executed new hire framework ensuring smooth transition of Knowledge
- Liaised with the service delivery leads to understand the training need & built a mitigation plan focusing on right knowledge retention
- Created a standard training approach for all learning initiatives - Training Need Identification, Refresher Trainings, Knowledge Assessments and Process Documentation
- Accountable for training intervention impacting Business outcome and yielding ROI
- Perform Competency Mapping, Gap Analysis & create development plans for all roles in Operations and team
- Ensure effective New hire Management - On boarding, Training & Nesting
- Developed strategies in creation of learning solutions for "Continuous Learning" based on understanding of employee learning lifecycle, their skill needs and their business environment.
- Collaborated with Business Excellence and Operations in measuring training effectiveness according to identified performance metrics and share insights to the business to support data-driven decision-making
- Collaborate with different functions to create a digital learning journey "Hire-2-Retire" for the employees
- Conduct certification programs & other developmental workshops for auxiliary trainers
- Formulating the learning & development strategies, budget and overall learning solutions.
Education and/or work Experience Requirement:
Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- 20+ year experience in a International BPO and currently working at a VP / Director level handling Training team.
- Experience managing managers in a matrixed organization
- Experience in project management and facilitation of process improvement initiatives
- Facilitation and presentation experience at all levels of the organization, and to audiences of all sizes
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority at levels higher and lower than one's own.
- Operations or Contact Center experience
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- Decisive, confident, positive attitude
- Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in dynamic situations
If this opportunity interests you and would like to know more about the role, you can connect on 9820540505