Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:4410 Applications:750 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Vice President - HR Business Partner (18-30 yrs)
Vice President HR Business Partner with GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Clients: U.S. Healthcare Providers
Solutions: Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Health Information Management (HIM), Patient Access, Billing Insurance
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading national provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) solutions. Our in-depth healthcare industry expertise enables us to provide end-to-end solutions to successfully resolve our clients billing challenges, while embracing their overall business operations. GeBBS delivers a world-class infrastructure of highly skilled professionals, robust processes, and proprietary workflow engines. This makes us an ideal partner for our clients.
For additional information on GeBBS please visit our website www.gebbs.com .
Designation: Vice President - Business Partner
Department: Human Resource
Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai
To enable business to achieve its objectives by supporting the HRBP to build a superior employee Experience (creating a respected Employer Brand)
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Work with the HRBP to drive and facilitate effective implementation of people processes through enablement of Function Leaders including:
- Performance Dialogue
- Annual Salary Review
- Development Board and Talent Reviews
- People Surveys
- Capability Building
- Support in Bench-building/Succession Planning for Critical Roles
- Partner to drive Initiatives for
- Retention/Arresting Attrition
- Diversity and Inclusion as a critical business agenda
- Initiatives to develop a culture of high-performance, deep employee connect, and care
- Prompt resolution of staff grievances to maintain cordial management-employee relation
- Talent Initiatives to improve Talent Density
- High Performance Culture
- Ensure data management and data authenticity in all systems
Job Description :
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Consult with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions.
- Solve challenges and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- Develop a relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the supported business group. The role includes coaching and influencing key stake holders to make decisions that are compatible with best practices
- Influence, drive and control delivery of HR services to business, through CoEs of recruitment, employee shared services, learning function, compensation and benefits, statutory and compliance services
- Interact with teams/ individuals as part of formal/ informal groups so as to feel the pulse of the organization and bring about changes/ improvements
- Sustain Culture and communication and strengthen awareness of policies, practices, Companies Values and DNA
Competencies/ Skill set :
Experience operating in a large-scale, global enterprise business
20+ years of Experience in HR Role in ITES industry
Business Partner or Talent Partner experience gained in a complex and global matrix environment is preferable
Knowledge across all Organizational Development practice areas at executive-level, including track record of delivering tangible client impact in one or more practice area.
Demonstrated business acumen to drive organizational and people-related strategies and outcomes.
Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
Ability to work within constraints and to challenge the status quo. Comfortable with ambiguity and taking part in complex strategy discussions.
Sound knowledge of local laws and regulations
If this opportunity interests you and would like to know more about it , kindly apply, call on 9820540505
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.