Senior Executive at Gebbs Healthcare Solutions
Views:85 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Gebbs Healthcare Solutions - Senior Technical Architect (12-18 yrs)
Job Role-Technical Architect
Location- Airoli, Mumbai
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business teams to gather requirements, create specifications and develop new solutions or enhance existing applications.
- Create and maintain the project specification and technical design document for the project.
- Should have good knowledge of Microsoft design patterns.
- Ensure strict adherence to the quality standards by doing regular reviews and maintaining all the review documents.
- Work closely with technology infrastructure team to monitor application performance and security.
- Actively participate in project change management activities; promote key aspects of the project vision with project and business partners; manage resistance.
- Provide technical solution in case of troubleshooting and any client escalation.
- Should be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree or related discipline.
- 11+ years development experience using Microsoft technologies building enterprise applications.
- 2+ years in architecting solutions.
- Knowledge on VSTS, Devops, Azure.
- Strong SQLServer development and performance tuning skills
- Worked on Windows Server.
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Good understanding of object-oriented approaches to software development
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills to effectively interface with External
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.