Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:3666 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (9-16 yrs)
About GeBBS Healthcare the Organisation:
GeBBS is a leading provider of KPO services focused on US Healthcare Industry. We are today the No 1 privately owned company in India providing KPO services to Healthcare Providers in the USA.
We provide complete Revenue Cycle Management Services to Hospitals and Physicians; including Medical Coding, Charge Capture, Payment posting and Receivables Follow-up. We are an ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001: 2005 and SAS 70 (Type II)certified Company with Eight modern delivery centers located in US like California, New Jersey, Maryland, Philippines and India in Andheri(east) and three in Navi Mumbai (Airoli). We have grown over 100% continuously (currently about 3500+ FTE- s) and are on track to cross 4000 FTE's before the end of FY 15. For additional information on GeBBS please visit www.gebbs.com / www.gebbssolutions.com .
- Finance and Accounts
- Budgeting and Costing
- Financial Planning
- Planning with the Senior Management, Stakeholder and ensuring budgetary controls on each department.
- To report & highlight variances in cost as % of revenue as compared to Budget numbers.
- Ensuring all entries are accounted for the Group in a timely manner and accurately.
- Ensuring the monthly financials go out by the 15th of every month to the Management for GHS with proper Analysis of all Cost with Variance explanations.
- Provide financial highlights, business commentaries wherever necessary to form part of the Monthly Board Docket.
- Automation of process across all accounting functions to the extent feasible in working with the internal software department.
- Ensuring of proper audit across all GeBBS Healthcare group.
- Imparting of education to the team.
- Maintaining the internal SLA across all other department and ensuring smooth functioning of the business.
- Handling the Customers, Auditors, Banks thereby ensuring there are no leakages effecting the functioning of the business.
- Statutory Auditors - involvement & discussions with the Auditors on key accounting policies for their review and clearance.
Required : CA with 8+ years experience
Job Location : Airoli . Navi Mumbai
If this opportunity interests you, please apply along with the following details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.